Virtual and Hybrid Events hold so much weight and importance when engaging with your audience or employees. Convenience is key and we are there to make sure that your hybrid event has the maximum attendance and engagement possible! Drop us a line and we can make sure your goals are achieved.
Live Streaming, Video Production, Registration, Photo Calls, Motion Graphics, Site/Backdrop Design, Virtual Platforms & Hosting Management, Workshop Design.
Dublin City Council- Culture Night 2021
Deliver a varied and appealing programme of online events and in person events across multiple sites.
Category: Virtual/ Hybrid Events
Davis Events Agency worked alongside Culture Night Dublin in producing and managing in person and online programming across the following areas:
● The Wood Quay Amphitheatre, Civic Offices
● Meeting House Square, Temple Bar
● Barnardo Square, Dame Street
● O’Connell Street, GPO
Davis Events Agency also provided queue management solutions for the following locations:
● The Little Museum of Dublin, St Stephen’s Green
● The Mansion House, Dawson StreetThe Freemasons’ Hall, Molesworth Street
● The National Museum of Ireland – Archaeology, Kildare Street
● Bedford Lane, Temple Bar
● Rooftop Performances with Dublin Bus/DoDublin
As these programming pieces were components that had to slot into the overall Culture Night, communication was really important with the Culture Night Dublin team and partners for seamless delivery and effective queue and traffic management.