Digital Marketing Executive
About Davis Events
Davis Events are a creative events agency specializing in conference management, corporate events and brand activations. Since 2007, Davis Events has grown to become one of Ireland’s leading event agencies. We have big ideas and pride ourselves on creating unique experiences for our clients!
We’re a team of passionate, creative event enthusiasts who share the same goal of delivering flawless events to our high profile clients. Each member of our team brings a different skill set to the table and our combined background and experience means our ideas are always fresh and always delivered to the highest standards. We have an impeccable track record with our clients and show full professionalism in everything we do.
Davis Events enjoy delivering a wide variety of events from high profile corporate conference to getting our wellies on for the Ploughing Championships!
About the Role
Davis Events is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced & creative self-starter to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be extremely creative and passionate about all things digital marketing including social media management, content creation and website management!
- Third-level qualification in either Digital Marketing, Multimedia, or Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including document writing and blogging
- Experience in using Microsoft Powerpoint and Word
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite Software (Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience using WordPress
- Ability to work under pressure
- A strong reliable team player with good sense of humour
- A creative person who pays close attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude and dedicated to going above and beyond
- Fluent English
The Ideal Candidate
- Team player
- Tons of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Flexibility on working hours and days
- Creative thinker
Skills should include
Digital Marketing Marketing Customer Service
Teamwork Google Analytics Social Media
Social Media Advertising Social Media Content Content Creation
Creative SEO Communication
Attention to detail Social Media Marketing Excellent writing skills
- 20 days holidays per annum
- Fun and inclusive work environment
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience