Account Executive – Events and Activations
If you live and breathe events and marketing, we want to talk to you! We are looking for a motivated Account Executive to support our growing team delivering world-class events and activations for our clients. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating client proposals, experiential marketing, activations and events and having fun creating ground-breaking ideas for clients.
You will support the team managing clients’ activations, events and projects from proposal / tender stage through to on-site management and final debrief. Reporting to the Account Manager the ideal candidate will be hard working, enthusiastic and passionate about all things events!
The successful candidate will work alongside and support the account manager on various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Developing creative proposals for events
- Liaising with various stakeholders in the planning and delivery of a project including clients, suppliers, local authorities and transport authorities
- Manage the production, logistics and site of various projects/events
- Carefully manage event budgets
- Attend meetings with clients and various stakeholders
- Assist your Account Manager with various tasks
- Administrative tasks including light reception duties
- Support and grow our social media presence – monitor and update Davis Events Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube pages
- Digital Marketing
- Work with team to develop blogs and forums
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas
- Work creatively as part of a team on client and team digital requirements
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in an Events or Marketing Agency
- Fluent English
- Third-level qualification in Marketing, Event Management, Digital or a related field
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain positive attitude when handling tasks
- Good computer skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Team player
- Tons of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Flexibility on working hours and days
- Creative thinker
- 20 days holidays per annum
- Fun and inclusive work environment
- Salary negotiable based on previous experience
About Davis Events Agency
We have big ideas and pride ourselves on creating unique experiences for our clients! Teamwork is a big thing for us and we’re always happy to muck in and get our hands dirty, and we’re not just talking about that time the team completed Hell & Back together! No one knows the saying ‘Work Hard Play Hard’ better than our team! After a big event when all our hard work has paid off you’ll find us doing just that on a team night out celebrating a job well done!
- Best Event Management Company
- Best Professional Conference Organiser
- Best Conference
- Best Live Events
- Best Use of Technology
Perks of the job…
You will not only be part of a multi-award winning team; you can also enjoy plenty of perks to the job! You will have the opportunity work on unique events and have the chance to work with world-renowned companies and brands. We will encourage you to ignite your creative spark and bring your own unique perspective to a team of friendly faces and open ears.
Being based in a prime city centre location within The Digital Hub means we are part of an innovative and vibrant community with access to many modes of transport. We also benefit from The Digital Hub’s networking events, workshops and seminars giving you the opportunity to up skill and network with industry peers and leaders.
Please email your CV to [email protected]