We have an opportunity for an experienced and creative self-starter with excellent client management skills to join the team as Account Director. The ideal candidate will be passionate about experiential marketing, activations, conferences and events and creating client proposals and delivering great ideas for clients.
Davis Events Agency is an award winning and growing independent Irish firm that works with international blue-chip companies, global brands and government agencies in Ireland and overseas destinations including UK, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, USA, France and China.
You will manage world class clients’ live, hybrid & virtual activations, events and projects from proposal & pitch stage through to on-site management and final debrief. Leading a team, the ideal candidate will be hard working, enthusiastic and passionate about all things events!
The ideal person must have:
- Great Communication skills both verbal and written
- Creative Flair – skilled and experienced producing creative proposals & pitches
- Project management and planning skills and be well organised
- Business development skills
- Strong networking skills
- People management skills
- Relationship development ability – a people person
- Passion for Experiential Marketing Campaigns, Activations and Events
- Financial / Budget management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Results Focus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a small team of account executives and production team
- Balance busy schedule, manage clients & projects simultaneously
- Manage new business and incoming RFP’s
- Carefully manage event & project budgets
- Create proposals & present engaging & creative pitches to potential clients
- Nurture and develop client relationships
- Plan and manage execution of all aspects of activations, projects and events from initial proposal, idea and concept to on-site management, logistics and final debrief/ reporting
- Contribute to the growth of the Account and Davis Events Agency by nurturing client relationships.
- Research and develop creative concepts for events
- Bring new and exciting ideas to the table
- Manage and negotiate with suppliers, venues and artists
- Work with print & design teams to deliver client branding requirements
- Social media, website management and email campaigns.
- Must have 5 years’ event management agency experience
- Experience devising & delivering live and hybrid conferences, outdoor events, brand events & activation, employee engagement events, concerts, holiday experiences etc
- Third-level qualification in either Event Management, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Hospitality or similar
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Positive, can-do attitude and dedicated to going above and beyond
A bonus, but not essential
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Skills
- Experience in using WordPress
- Photography, Video, Photoshop, InDesign skills or similar
- Opportunity for fast progression & promotion
- 22+ days holidays a year
- Phone & laptop
- Fun and inclusive work environment
- WFH / Remote or City Centre Office Location
- Get to work with world renowned brands
- Get to travel internationally on events for clients
- Excellent salary package & bonus depending on previous experience
We are proud at Davis Events Agency to be an equal opportunity employer. We want to help everyone find their place in the world. So we celebrate the diversity that different individuals contribute.