BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
If you live and breathe sales and like to be on the winning team we want to talk to you. We are experiencing a period of fast growth and we’re looking for a motivated Business Development Manager to lead, track and optimize our sales campaigns, prospects and leads across all channels for the business.
You will be a hunter who is passionate about sales and building new relationships. Reporting to the CEO the you will be hard working, target driven, well organized and experienced in developing new business and managing your own workload.
THE IDEAL PERSON MUST HAVE:
• Drive to succeed
• Great Communication skills both verbal and written
• Negotiation skills
• Strong Results Focus
• Track record in selling
• Motivation, hunger, energy and drive
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan and execute sales plan & pipeline
• Research, identify, qualify and convert leads and prospects
• Expand company’s customer base and ensure strong presence
• Build, maintain and grow our databases
• Measure and report performance of all sales campaigns, and assess against goals & targets (ROI and KPIs)
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Nurture and develop client relationships
• Three years’ proven working experience in B2B sales
• Qualification in sales or a related field
• Experience & success executing full sales cycle
• Experience in identifying, targeting and converting B2B prospects
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in sales & measurement
• Able to manage own workload effectively to meet business deadlines
• Ability to communicate ideas effectively to team and clients
• Positive, can-do attitude and dedicated to going above and beyond
A BONUS BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
• Experience selling in the event management, activations, conference / event venue or BTL marketing space.
• 20 days holidays a year
• Fun and inclusive work environment
• City Centre Location
• Experience working with world renowned brands
• Negotiable salary package depending on previous experience
You will not only be part of a multi-award winning team; you can also enjoy plenty of perks to the job! You will have the opportunity to work with world-renowned companies and brands. We will encourage you to ignite your creative spark and bring your own unique perspective to a team of friendly faces and open ears.
Being based in a prime city centre location within The Digital Hub means we are part of an innovative and vibrant community with access to many modes of transport. We also benefit from The Digital Hub’s networking events, workshops and seminars giving you the opportunity to up skill and network with industry peers and leaders.
ABOUT DAVIS EVENTS AGENCY
We are a small award winning team and we produce big ideas and projects for our clients. Davis Events Agency specialise in corporate events, brand activations and conferences for global brands and domestic companies like Google, Dropbox, Dublin City Council, Mini and Electric Ireland.
• Best Event Management Company
• Best Professional Conference Organiser
• Best Conference
• Best Live Events
• Best Use of Technology